Taptics 1.1: The Pretty Version
Taptics 1.1 should now be available now for your Windows Phone. A lot of work has been put in to improve the appearance of Taptics for this release, as well as adding new features. New in this version:
- Nice new background for the main screen (like I said, this is the pretty version)
- Multiple leaderboards, including all-time top scores, 24-hour top scores, player latest scores, near your latest score, and friends
- Your own scores are now highlighted in leaderboards
- News pane, for notices about updates, etc.
- Add a gamer picture to your Scoreloop profile
- Connect social networks to your Scoreloop profile (due to issues on Scoreloop’s side of the fence, only Facebook is currently working, sorry)
- Can now view profiles of other players (although there’s nothing interesting on them yet)
- Lots of bug fixes, stability fixes, and other behind-the-scenes changes to make my life as developer easier
I’m already working on the next update for Taptics, which will include the ability to see details about scores on the leaderboard (namely, how long each level took and the number of mistakes made on them) as well as posting scores to social networks. I bet you can’t wait!